About This Product
Gas Valve 24Volt Combo
- For reliability, performance, flexibility and ease of installation and service in one compact control, Robertshaw's 24 volt combination gas valves are the answer.
- These valves feature a manual valve (gas cock), an automatic pilot safety valve, inlet/outlet screens, pilot outlet, pilot gas filter and pilot adjustment key.
- Regulated and nonregulated models are available. The automatic pilot safety valve is separate from the gas cock and provides gas shutoff in case of pilot outage.
- VALVES CAN BE MOUNTED IN ANY POSITION EXCEPT UPSIDE DOWN. Consult ordering charts for individual control
- The 700 Series 24 Volt Uni-Kits® have a pressure regulator installed that is set for natural gas (3.5" W.C.)
- To convert to L.P. gas, a regulator cover plate is included, or use 1751-003 to convert valves from L.P. Gas to Natural.
- Use 1751-013 to convert valves from Natural Gas to L.P. Models have a slotted safety magnet for use with ECO.
- Electrical rating12 VDC - 0.18 amps, 24 VAC - 0.2 amps, 50/60 Hz
- Pilot outlet1/4" tubing
- Gas cock dial marking off-pilot-on
- Terminal typecombination screw/spade
- Ambient temperature- 40° to 175°F
- Maximum inlet pressure14" W.C. (1/2 PSI)
|Weight||1.13 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||4 Inches (In)|
|Height||4 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Length||3 Inches (In)|
Equipment Part List